Do you need help saving for your future? There is a great starter retirement savings program called myRA. It’s a savings account from the United States Department of the Treasury.
- No cost or fees
- No complicated investment options
- No risk of losing money
It’s simple, safe and affordable.
Who is myRA for?
The program is designed to make saving for retirement easy for people who need it most – the workers who don’t have access to a retirement savings plan at their job or lack other options to save.
Why is it a good option?
It’s simple. You take control.
- You can set up automatic contributions.
- If you change jobs, the account stays with you.
Withdraw the money you put into your account any time without paying tax and penalty.
It’s safe. No need to worry about your investment.
- The investment is backed by the United States Treasury.
- Your account safely earns interest at the same rate as investments in the Government Securities Fund.
- Guaranteed by the government never to decline in value so there’s no risk of losing money.
It’s affordable. Fits your budget with no cost or fees.
- myRA costs nothing to open and has no fees. You can contribute any amount you choose – $2, $20, $200, etc. Whatever fits your budget.
- myRA is a Roth IRA and subject to the same rules that apply generally to Roth IRAs.
Visit myRA.gov to learn more about this truly great program to start your saving program to secure your financial future.
Thank you for visiting my website and for your interest in wanting to secure a future free a money worries.